T160 Trident 1975 electric start primary chain conversion kit replace 114-513 UK

T160 Trident 1975 electric start primary chain conversion kit replace 114-513 UK

You will receive the brand new set that is pictured. This is the correct set for your electric start T160 / I have road tested this set for over 9000 miles and I have seen no wear or stretching of the primary chains. I have ridden the bike with this set across country, fully loaded for a one month camping trip, and I have ridden this bike trough the canyons hot and heavy ringing out the throttle like laundry, passing every auto and motorcycle that comes in my view. I have good shift response, and I have a clean primary which is not showing any unusual wear.

The nice thing about this kit, is that the two chains that are includes are very easily available. The item "T160 Trident 1975 electric start primary chain conversion kit replace 114-513 UK" is in sale since Tuesday, August 2, 2016. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Motorcycle Parts\Engines & Engine Parts\Other Engines & Engine Parts".

The seller is "steadfastcycles" and is located in Cinebar, Washington. This item can be shipped worldwide.